Due to Hurricane Irma
We are Postponing the Dare to Dream Experience
Until Spring 2018. (Dates will be announced later.)
Safety is our #1 concern. With the governor declaring a State of Emergency across the entire state, Irma will most likely impact Florida.
Making this decision today also gives you the opportunity to cancel your reservations without penalty.
Steps to take:
1) Cancel Your Hotel Reservations Today
Most hotels waive cancelation fees if you cancel 48 to 72 hours in advance.
2) Event Tickets
You have 3 choices regarding your tickets:
- You may use your ticket for the Spring event. No action is required.
- You may donate the cost of your ticket to the Salon and Spa Relief Fund
- You may request a refund.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for refund and donation requests.
Please contact your airline as soon as possible.
Please remind the airlines that Florida is in a “State of Emergency” and request a refund.
4) Restaurant and Transportation Reservations
Please remember to cancel all reservations to lessen the impact on local businesses.
Stay safe and plan well.